Safety is of the utmost importance for both the staff at J Reynolds & Co., Inc. and for the public, in and around the buildings we work on. We work hard to ensure that safety guidelines are met with extreme precision. To keep our workforce safe, we have regular training sessions, updated safety guidelines, and safety gear.
We strive to promote a safe environment. Our safety director works with the staff to promote a safe work environment on the jobsite, keeping our employees and yours safe.
The guidelines we have in place and training offered are listed below:
- We work with our clients to ensure that safety plans are site-specific and adhered to
- Safety gear includes full face protection on the job site
- All roofers have a 10-hour Osha training certification
- The latest safety guidelines are in the Tool Box Talks handout
- All foreman have a 30-hour Osha training certification